Re: Modertor's Special Tip!

  • Melanie Rutherford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2011

      Ann I completely agree with you. I can't imagine how petty some people could be. I like you took our moderator's advice and signed up for the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com and it is the bst thing I have ever done. We are on a limited income and the savings that this program offers is truly amazing! It has been a huge help and I owe this all to our great moderator... Thank you!