ATTENTION MEMBERS: Status of Our Group

  • GROUP OWNER
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2011
      ATTENTION MEMBERS: Status of Our Group

      I recently received a couple of complaints regarding our group moderator for
      sharing her recommendation of the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com
      Prior to her sharing her recommendation, she contacted me for permission to
      do so. She inormed me that her recommendation was based on her own personal
      savings she has made with the program. She also faxed me numerous documents
      showing national awards that the program has won. In fact, what she presented
      me was so incredible that I too signed up for the program. So, even though
      a couple of you felt that this was off topic, the fact is that it is an
      invaluable
      tip and so I approved her posting of her recommendation.

      PS: I have now used this program as well and saved $ 92.28 last night on my
      grocery bill.

      Group Owner

    • GROUP OWNER

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24, 2011

          I am so angry I am seeing red! I can't believe that a couple of people had the nerve to complain to the group owner about our moderator sharing her tip for the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Was it off topic? Yes. Was it more valuable than 90% of the on topic posts? Absolutely! I took her recommendation and signed up for the programs. My husband was recently laid off and we were in very bad shape. This program has been a true lifesaver. The huge savings have helped us more than words could express. I know of many other group members who also joined and are thrilled with the program. So on behalf of many of us to our moderator -thank you soooooooooooo much!

          Ann

        • Ann Guthrie
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24, 2011