I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DIE!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2011

      As all of you know I always use the program that I recently recommended to you at http://discounts4food.com Yesterday, I got results like never before! We are having a large barbque this week and I needed everything from meats to paper goods. This time when I used the program I matched it up with my supermarket's sale items. The result was I saved 98% onthe entire order. It literally cost me what a large cup of coffee would cost but instead I got food and supplies for a party of 20! Had to share this great experience with all of you I am so excited!!!!

      Moderator