The Secret Way Your Grocery Store Is Overcharging You!

  • Cathy Cersen PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 4:48 PM
      The Secret Way Your Grocery Store Is Overcharging You!

      After having read so many different people who are sharing their praise and
      stories about the program being offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I
      decided to share my very own experience with this program. Back in 1999 I was
      bringing my oldest son Andy to Gymboree. One day when we arrived there was a
      large group of moms gathered around a shoebox on top of a table. I still
      remember hearing the moms shout WOW. I went right over to see what was going on.
      One of the moms had a shoebox full of grocery store and department store
      receipts. The receipts were all showing huge savings. I still remember there was
      another mom there with her laptop. We all took turns signing up for the sampler
      that very morning. Through the years this program has been far more than I could
      have ever hoped for. The savings on just about everything continue to be
      incredible!

      Susan Riesem, Consumer Editor