New Member Question

  • grannyjudith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2011
      I just joined and wanted to know if you have a preference for the yarn used and square sizes?

      My name is Judith. I am grannyjudith on yahoo, ravelry, and crochetville.

      I have been crocheting for 53 years and knitting for slightly less. I was thrilled to find this group is based right here in my home town. I haven't been doing charity knitting and crocheting because shipping has become an issue. Is there a drop off point any where here in Montandon?

      Judith