WOW! Did Anyone Else Hear About This?!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 3:46 AM

      Several dozen of you emailed me and told me that The Sampler program that I have been recommending to you has been named as a Consumer Reports Top Pick. Well, I was able to verify that that is correct. I am not surprised at all considering the incredible amount of money I have been saving with this program. Thanks to all who emailed me and told me about this. Please understand that before I share any information with my group members I must verify that it is accurate.

      Group Moderator