HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE FOOD!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2011

      I have received many thank yous for my recommendation but I want to share the
      following email that I just received from Caroline M:

      Moderator

      Dear Moderator,

      I have read your endorsement and seen several television shows for
      the company located at http://savingmorethanbefore.com but for me seeing
      was the only way of believing. Well that happened last week. I was at
      the supermarket with my sister-in-law and she was pulling everything
      you could imagine off the shelves. Some stuff she said she would never
      use but since she was getting it for free she would pick it up. I
      thought she was losing her mind. At checkout, her bill went from
      $379.94 down to only $16.33. I thought I was seeing things even the
      cashiers mouth dropped. She told me that has been part of this program
      at http://savingmorethanbefore.com for several years and that her savings
      keep getting larger and larger. Needless to say as soon as I got home I
      signed up for their sampler special and just received my full kit this
      morning. I can't wait to get started with these savings.

      Caroline M.