Re: The Great Supermarket Pricing Loophole!

  • Editor, American Mother
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011

      Recently our moderator shared her high praise for the savings programs at
      http://savingmorethanbefore.com I found her posting to be very interesting. As
      some of you know my magazine has a feature section where we research and report
      on various programs every month. So I decided that we would research this
      program last month. We signed up as a regular consumer, we signed up for their
      sampler program. In 6 days from the date we placed the order, the package
      arrived. We immediately began using the various programs that it includes. At
      the supermarket, we purchased $ 177.74 worth of food and general non food items
      and only had to pay $ 18.83. Then we tried the restaurant program, being hungry
      from all that shopping, myself and three other staff members went out to eat.
      Using this program we ate out at a 50% savings. Finally, we purchased several
      items from the Online Wholesale Mall and saved between 36% - 52% off there
      normal prices. Overall, we found this program to be highly effective and our
      column indicates the same.

      Patricia Symon, Editor-in-Chief
      American Mother