EXCLUSIVE TIME SENSITIVE NEWS!

  • Yahoo!Groups
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2011

      Recently, your group moderator recommended the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com These programs have received multiple national awards and are recognized as the leading consumer savings products in our nation. We are happy to announce that we have negotiated a deal with this company for our members. This offer is exclusive for our YahooGroup members. Between now and 6/21/11 - any of you that make any purchase will receive a free lifetime membership to TheOnline Wholesale Mall. This is a $ 40.00 value!

    • Yahoo!Groups
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2011

        Recently, your group moderator recommended the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com We have negotiated with that company an Exclusive Offer that is only available to YahooGroup members. This program which has received multiple national awards is recognized as the nation's number one savings program. For the next three days which end 6/21/11 - with any purchase from this company you will receive a free lifetime membership to their Online Wholesale Mall. This is a $ 40.00 value.