Re: JUST NAMED NUMBER 1 SAVINGS PROGRAM IN AMERICA!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2011

      Several members recently emailed me and asked me if I have used the sampler program that I recently recommended at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I thought I was clear in telling everyone how I have used it many times. I would never recommend any company, program or product without using it many times with great success. In fact, in the 12 years that I have been a moderator I only recommended two programs to my members. I gain nothing by recommending programs other than the satisfaction of helping my members and making myself a better moderator as a result.

      Group Moderator