STATEMENT BY OUR GROUP OWNER

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011

      I received a call today from our group owner Mandy Blake. She wanted to know
      why I have only been keeping you up to date on the grocery savings from the
      company at http://savingmorethanbefore.com I explained to her that I haven't
      had time to use the restaurant program and that I would only recommend programs
      that I have actually used and found great such as their grocery coupon program.
      She said she has been using the restaurant program and her family of six have
      been eating at all different restaurants several times a week and saving a
      minimum of 60% at each meal. She asked me to share this with you.

      Group Moderator