Now Rated #1 Savings Program in America!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011
      Now Rated #1 Savings Program in America!

      Hi members! Today's mission was to test this program on non-food items. As
      I told you last week I have been saving between 75% - 80% on all my grocery
      bills using the program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Today I only bought
      non food items. I filled a cart with over the counter meds, sunscreens,
      toothpaste, Listerine, ziploc baggies, shower gel, diapers, toilet paper, paper
      towels,
      fantastik, glade air freshners, laundry detergent, softners and more. In all
      the bill was a whopping $ 418.89 and thanks to this program I only paid $ 30.02!
      This program is the next best thing to finding gold in your backyard!

      Anne Shemanski, RN
      Group Moderator