# 1 RATED PROGRAM IN AMERICA - NAME YOUR OWN PRICE FOR FOOD!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011

      Hi members! Today's mission was to test this program on non-food items. As I told you last week I have been saving between 75% - 80% on all my grocery bills using the program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Today I only bought non food items. I filled a cart with over the counter meds, sunscreens, toothpaste, Listerine, ziploc baggies, shower gel, diapers, toilet paper, paper towels, fantastik, glade air freshners, laundry detergent, softners and more. In all the bill was a whopping $ 418.89 and thanks to this program I only paid $ 30.02! This program is the next best thing to finding gold in your backyard!

      Group Moderator