The Inside Story on Name Your Own Prices!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 7:55 AM

      I couldn't wait to share this with all of you. We just got back from the supermarket we needed many items since we are having 20 people over for Memorial Day. We bought meats, snacks, salad items, bread, beverages, condiments all the usual barbeque things. Our bill rang up $ 247.79 but once again thanks to the program I have been telling you about at http://savingmorethanbefore.com we only had to pay $ 33.26 It appears that the specials this company is offering will be expiring this weekend. I wish all of you a happy and safe holiday weekend!

      Group Moderator