IMPORTANT MEMBERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
      Several weeks ago I highly recommended a great program that I have been using to save a lot of money on food and other merchandise. The program is at http://savingmorethanbefore.com Anyway, I am continuing to receive hundreds of emails every week thanking me for the tip. Many of you are emailing me scanned copies of your receipts showing truly amazing savings. Thanks is not necessary. I am committed to helping my members anyway I can. In fact I am receiving so many thank you emails that they are filling up my box. We are all suffering in this economy of no jobs and runaway costs. I am so excited to be able to share something that actually helps!

      Group Moderator