THE INSIDE SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT THE FREE GROCERY PROGRAM!

  • Pamela Eldersen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011

      After having read so many different people who are sharing their praise and
      stories about the program being offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com and
      decided to share my very own experience with this progam. Back in 1999 I was
      bringing my oldest son Andy to Gymboree. One day when we arrived there was a
      large group of moms gathered around a shoebox on top of a table. I still
      remember hearing words like WOW and Oh my God. I went right over to see what was
      going on. One of the moms had a shoebox full of grocery store and department
      store receipts. The receipts were all showing huge savings. I still remember
      there was another mom there with her laptop. We all took turns signing up for
      the sampler that very morning. Through the years this program has been far more
      than I could have ever hoped for. The savings on just about everything continue
      to be incredible!