Quickly Take Advantage of the Supermarket Prices Loophole!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 3:47 AM

      Last night I had a very good friend over for dinner. She is also a group moderator. Having read my recent recommendation of the programs at http://savingmorethanbefore.com She brought with her a small suitcase full of receipts. She told me that she was the first person that ever joined this program and then showed me a store receipt dated Oct. 21, 1977 showing a savings of 82%. My research into this program revealed that this company went into business Oct. 19, 1977. Making me believe that she was indeed the first person that signed up for it. There were thouands of receipts. I randomly looked at a few dozen all showing minimum savings of 70%. Of course it didn't surprise me since I am part of this same program.

      Group Moderator