OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Account Hijacking

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2011
      OFFICAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Account Hijacking

      I recently had my account hijacked and the person was sending out a bunch of fake endorsements for products as if I was endorsing them. I want everyone to know that I did not endorse the "make money while you sleep program" or any sexual program of any kind. The only program that I did endorse was the grocery savings program at http://discounts4food.com We were able to identify the individual that did the account hijacking and they won't be able to do much of anything for the next 3 to 5 years.

      Group Moderator

      >>>This message was authenticated as it was sent through the
      moderator's portal.
    • GROUP MODERATOR
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2011
        Members, Yesterday I sent you an advisory on my account being hijacked. In that email I included the link to the only program that I officially endorsed. many of you contacted me telling me the link did not work and others asked how I know of this program. I may have given you the wrong link. Here is the coorect link of the program that I endorsed: http://savingmorethanbefore.com I joined this program in 1992 and ever since I have been saving enormous amounts of money on groceries and dining out. I would only endorse a program that I have been a part of and one the has proven to me over time that it is a gem. Again, I have not endorsed any other program other than this one