Hello Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15 9:31 AM
      I Hope this finds everyone well.Sorry I have not posted for awhile
      but have been having some health problems.I'm Back now.
      We are over 50 donated items now and are working towards 100.It
      shouldn't take long to reach that goal.We have had another group call
      and they are dropping off 25 lap quilts.We never imagined our venture
      would be so successful so very quickly.
      Now since tthe weather here is beginning to change we want to start
      the delivery of the items.We just hated to do it when it was so hot
      out.
      I hope everyone is staying busy and are keeping those fingers
      moving.