A Supermarket VP Tells Us What Was Meant to be Secret!

  • GROUP MODERATOR
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19 8:35 AM
      After I recently discovered and recommended the sampler program at http://discounts4food.com I have received hundreds and hundreds of emails from so many people. Dozens of people sharing with me their great savings experiences using this program some of them for the past 30 years! Others thanking me for sharing the information and a few people reprimanding me for posting an off topic piece. But one email I received I must share with you. In order to protect this individual I have agreed not to use his name. He is a retired Vice President of a major ( 150 + stores ) supermarket throughout the Southern USA. He told me he was well aware of this program and it was often discussed at their meetings and even conventions. He went on to say that many industry experts often marvelled at what a creative program this was. He told me that of the hundreds of supermarket executives he knew through the years every single one of them used this program for their own savings.

      Group Moderator
    • bcborchers
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20 11:10 AM
        I tried your link several times with no success. The website seems to be shut down.