new to group

  • coloradowildirishrose
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2007
      Hi! I just joined from your invite on Crafters Among Us.I am a single
      mom with a 10 and 13 yr old and have fibermyalgia and back/neck pain.I
      cut fabric squares and sell on ebay and love to crochet and just
      learned to knit FINALLY! Ive been trying since I was 16 LOL
      I also like crosstitch but no time...and have beaded several different
      earrings.
      My question HOW big do you want the crocheted or knitted squares?
      Thanks for inviting me.I cannt help with many things but crafts I can!
      I am also crocheting a baby blanket for Project Linus babies.
      In Christ
      Rosemarie in MN
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2007
        -Thank you for joining us.As far as size they can be any size from 6''
        and up.We will start off this way and if we feel we need more of any
        one size we will run a specail month of a certain size to finish up
        blankets.I hope that makes sense.Not having a great morning.
        I too am disabled and know what you mean about not being able to do
        alot but getting involved with charity projects.I also do that and it
        makes me feel like such a productive person even while physically
        unable to do alot.It's wonderful isn't it.
        Roxanne
        -- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "coloradowildirishrose"