Introducing myself

  • michelle_mae75
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2011
      Hello group, my name is Michelle, I'm a mother of two girls and we three love to crochet. I learned to crochet at the age of four because I wanted to do whatever my Grama was doing :)

      I inheretted yarn from both of my Grandmothers and it is a little overwhelming, a lot of it isn't enough to do large projects, just scraps, so I thought I would try to find an organization that I could use the yarn, help someone AND get to do what I love...crochet :)

      God bless your efforts!
      Michelle (and my girls)