Hello and new project for group

  • lady.winterstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2010
      Hello one and all. I am Roxanne one of the founders of this group. The response we received for our soldiers was remarkable. As much as we would like to continue this project our cousin has moved and he was the person that could deliver them for us since he was retired from the Defense dept.
      After some thought I have come up with a new project that also will service veterns. I am thinking we should perhaps begin making laprobes, afghans, and wheelchair caddies and donate them to the retirement homes for veterns.Let me know what you think.
      Also, my Sister is no longer a part of this so all mailings would have to come to me.
      Roxanne weaver
      151 Vindale Ave. PO Box 133 Montandon Pa 17850