Knit Squares

  • Patricia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2010
      Hi, I fond your group doing a search for charity knitting. I am very much a beginning knitter. I can do some squares, and was wondering if you have guidelines as to size, type of yarn, needles and stich patterns desired. I would also like to know how to send them to you and if you have any idea of postage costs from New Jersey.
      Thanks so very much for your help.
      Patty