Newbie

  • jeeze59
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hi all,
      I am a knitter, crocheter, quilter and crafter from California. I am
      very excited to fund this group. I have already completed one afghan
      and another to sew together. You will be hearing from me soon.

      Kerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2007
        ---
        Hi Kerry,Glad you could join us.It sounds like you are a busy little
        beaver working away to help our military.I want to welcome you and
        apologize for being so late in doing so.
        Roxanne