Now: Name Your Own Price for Food!

  • jeanrext@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 3:51 AM

      Name Your Own Price For Groceries Works!

      This is very exciting I found out about this program at my Mommy and Me class. One of the moms was showing us her receipts and she was saving between 70% - 80% on all her grocery bills. I joined the program which is at http://settingurownprice.com Last night we went food shopping and we picked up $ 197.79 worth of food and merchandise and only had to pay $16.83! I love this program!