MAJOR RECALL

  • Consumer Reports Advisory
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2010

      RECALLS:

      The Cilantro Push-and-Go system has been voluntarily recalled. This recall affects Lot # 230 - 298. Please return the system to your retailer. A front wheel may disengage causing loss of control of the system.

      PRODUCT AWARDS:

      We are happy to announce World Products Inc. Restaurant Savings Program and Complete Sampler as our two newest inductees into our Product Hall of Fame. We have been tracking these two programs over the past decade and they have consistently met or exceeded the savings claims made by the company. These products can be found on the company's website http://savingmorethanbefore.com