lapghans

  • turbopa
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 7:53 AM
      I am originally from Turbotville PA and now live in NY. Some of my
      family who live in that area recently visited and I asked my sister-in-
      law to drop 2 lapghans off at the store for your collection. It's such
      a nice thing you are doing.

      Michele
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2007
        --Thank You so much.I am sorry I didn't thank you sooner.
        Roxanne

        - In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, "turbopa" <turbopa@...>