Fw: Now Name Your Own Price For Food!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 4:50 AM

      I will never forget the date it was March 2006 when a lady posted a great review of the sampler that she joined at http://nofullprices.net Almost immediately other group members attacked her everyway you could imagine. Calling her a spammer and the program a scam. Well my parents always taught me to do my own research and that is what I did. I contacted the BBB and found that the company was in business since 1977 and they have a clean record. So that is when I joined and I can't tell you how happy I am that I did. Just as that woman had posted the savings have been and are nothing short of amazing. Whether we go out to eat, buy groceries or name brand merchandise we are literally paying pennies on the dollar. I still laugh today thinking back how that lady tried to offer a great tip and how those nasty people made fun of her. I guess with the savings we experience the last laugh is ours.