Re: As Seen on TV - How To Eliminate Daily Expenses

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2010

      I just need to take a moment to clarify my recent recommendation of the programs offered at http://nofullprices.net I would never recommend any program that I have not used and tested first. In fact in all the years that I have been a moderator I only recommended three programs in total. When I tell you that I have tried thousands of savings programs through the years, it is not an exaggeration. That is why I made this recent recommendation because this program gives results like no other.