Re: As Seen on TV - The Expense Eliminator

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2010

      So many of you have been asking me how I first found out about the sampler program at http://nofullprices.net I decided to tell all of you. In 1983 I was hosting a very large family reunion at my home. My cousin Loraine agreed to help me with the grocery shopping. She lives in another state and came a day early. When we went shopping she was throwing everything she saw into the cart. I remember I kept telling her to take it easy and she kept telling me don't worry about it. By time we checked out the bill rung up to $637.79 (I still have the receipt). But yet we only had to pay $ 86.69! She was using this very great program listed above. It was that day that I joined and have had these great savings ever since.