An Exclusive Invitation For YahooGroups Members

  • Yahoo! Groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 3:46 AM

      We recently sent you a news release about the savings programs at World Products Inc. many of you contacted us and told us there special offer had expired. We managed to work out with that company a special two day extension of their offer for our groups members only. Simply use this special link to take advantage of this offer http://groceryloophole.com You will be able to join any of their programs at their 1977 prices.