Re: Wow Free Groceries!

  • Group Owner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 6:25 AM

      Peggy, I told you that the programs at http://groceryloophole.com are outstanding. Recently I shared this tip with my group members and I can't tell you how many of them are thanking me and sending me their store receipts. One lady in Michigan did so well that on her order of $ 179.97 the store ended up owing her $ 2.36! These are tough times and we have to help each other out when we find something this valuable. I wish I was there to see the cashiers face. Say hi to Bob and the kids I hope to get together soon.