Notification of Action Taken

  • Group Owner
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2010

      I have just returned from my daily winter trip to Florida. I am catching up on group issues. I want to thank our moderator for the exceptional job she did while I was away. I also want to tell you that she checked with me before she posted her recommendation for the sampler kit at http://groceryloophole.com Of course since I have been using this wonderful product for the past ten years not only did I allow her to post her recommendation, I encouraged her to do so. Anyone that wishes to save a fortune must sign up for this. The savings are second to nothing I have ever witnessed. Whether your buying groceries, eating out or buying name brand products you can expect to pay pennies on the dollar.