Members Please Read

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 3:45 AM

      I have been receiving several hundred emails a day thanking me for sharing the savings information about the programs being offered at http://nofullprices.net I reported how great their sampler program works and many of you have been emailing me telling me how great it is working for you too. I am thrilled for all of you however my email account is not able to handle all the emails you are sending. There is no need to thank me. I was extremely fortunate to be trained by one of the world's greatest moderators Sandy Meacham. Sandy taught me early on that if you ever come across something that can provide a huge help to your members, always make sure to share it with them and that is what I did.