Re: A Major Breakthrough In Cutting Everday Expenses!

  • Mary Pinkerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010

      You ladies are so correct! I too and my sister are both members of the same program listed below. The savings are more than I ever dreamed were possible. I simply couldn't live if I ever had to pay full price again for anything!

      Mary

      Add me to the list! I joined the very same program below that our moderator recommended and the savings for me also have been truly amazing. Not only on food and merchandise but with their sampler you get to eat out for practically nothing too! Great Program!

      Kathy