Fw: I Am Shocked That It Actually Worked!

  • Yahoo! Groups Moderator
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2010

      Dear Moderator,

      When I read the recommendation posts for the products offered at
      http://nofullprices.net I was absolutely convinced it was a scam. So convinced
      that when my aunt sent me their sampler kit as a birthday gift I threw it out.
      What I didn't realize is that my husband Bob took it out of the trash and used
      it. He came home last night with about two dozen full grocery bags and showed me
      the receipt from the store. All he had to pay was $ 16.89! He saved 82% on the
      entire order. When I asked him how he managed that, he admiited to me that he
      took the program out of the trash and tried it. I am so grateful he did. I never
      realized it was possible to save so much money.

    • Group Moderator