Re: AS SEEN ON TV - LEGALLY Stop Paying For Groceries!

  • Kimberly Sands
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2010

      Thanks so much for the tip you shared below. I signed up and the savings are just what you said Amazing!

      As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is
      to LEGALLY stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour
      television show began for the company whose website is at:
      http://nofullprices.net  I thought it was very interesting and decided to
      check
      it
      out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first thing I did was check out the
      company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the company
      has
      had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified
      this company. They told me that they verified the company's licenses, bank
      accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the company is legitimate.
      Then I started asking co-workers and friends about this program and to my
      surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I spoke with were already using this
      program. They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they
      had
      saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this sampler program
      on 2/10/10. On 2/17/10  I received my complete membership package and the
      fun
      began. Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes
      went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery
      bill and it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received
      from this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The
      cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!!!

    • Marian Sanders
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
        Re: AS SEEN ON TV - LEGALLY Stop Paying For Groceries!

        Thanks so much for the tip you shared below. I signed up and the savings are
        just what you said Amazing!

        [original post]
[...]
        I went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery
        bill and it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received
        from this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The
        cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!!!

      • Payment Center
        Message 3 of 4 , May 30, 2010

          Thanks so much for the tip you shared below. I signed up and the savings are just what you said Amazing!

          [original post]

          As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is
          to LEGALLY stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour
          television show began for the company whose website is at:
          http://nofullprices.net I thought it was very interesting and decided to
          check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first thing I did was check
          out the company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the company has had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified this company. They told me that they verified the company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the company is legitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and friends about this program and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I spoke with were already using this program. They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they had saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this sampler program on 5/10/10. On 5/17/10  I received my complete membership package and the fun began. Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes I went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received from this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!!!