As Seen on Oprah and The View

  • Audrey Arquette
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2010

      I have never seen anything catch on quicker than this program. All I am hearing about at relatives homes, work, all over the internet and now on television is the program at http://grocerydeal.net Being a professional researcher I decided to do some homework and find out about this program and behind the scenes of this program. The company who is a registered business since 1977 has been developing programs to assist people in saving money in all aspects of their life for the past 33 years. Paypal has reviewed their documents and offers a guarantee for their products. Evidentally the company has developed/refined the programs that they have been researching and have come up with what is supposed to be the all inclusive savings program which allows you to make drastic savings with your grocery orders (between 60% - 70%) and receive substantial savings when you dine out as well. I also checked them out with the BBB where dating back to the beginning they have only had 2 complaints filed and both of those complaints were immediately resolved to the customers satisfaction. It appears that the company has served in excess of 565,000 customers over that stretch of time.
      So I decided to join and check the program out and this is how I realized why this thing is spreading like fire. It took about 7 days for me to receive my sampler package in the mail and ever since becoming a member some 4 months ago, I have been saving more money at the supermarket than I could have ever imagined. I am literally
      paying pennies on the dollar for everything. This certainly is the most effective program I have ever researched!

      Audrey Arquette, Senior Research Analyst

      The Consumer Institute