Re: Reducing Your Grocery Bill By 80%

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 4:09 AM

      Andrea there is no need to thank me for the recommendation I made for the sampler kit being offered at http://groceryloophole.com I have been moderating groups and clubs for the past 15 years. I currently moderate 89 groups. It is sad how some people moderate groups and never even monitor them. As your moderator I feel I have an obligation to all of you and I would never recommend anything that I don't personally use. I have been using this particular program for more than 20 years and I have saved a fortune with it. This is the reason I have recommended it to my group members. So please don't feel like you must thank me, I am glad to have the opportunity to help all of you.

      Group Moderator