Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval

  • Yahoo! Groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2010

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE TO MEDIA OUTLETS

      Austin TX - After conducting extensive research into the product and its results we have found that World Products savings program are simply unmatched in its industry. There simply was not another program that even came close to meeting the results of World Products programs. We are therefore happy to grant World Products with our coveted Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. The programs can be found at the company's website: http://groceryloophole.com We have verified the company's savings claims and therefore recommend their products.