Fw: Important Information

  • Yahoo! Groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2010

      Group Owners and Moderators we have verified the following story and are asking that you share this information with your group members:

      AP News - World Products Inc has just received the coveted Hillsdale Award for 2009. This annual award is granted by the National Association of Board Managers. A group that includes 640,211 moderators responsible for more than 1.2 million forums, boards and blogs. Each year one company is granted this award. The company must have a web presence and offer exceptional value to its clients. The Sampler Program was cited as the single best savings instrument made available to the public in over a century. The company and its programs can be found at: http://savingmorethanbefore.com We congratulate them on winning this prestigious award.