Re: As Seen on TV - Eliminate Your Grocery Bills!

  • YahooGroups Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2010

      Dear Peggy,

      Hope this email finds you in good health! I had to take a moment to thank you for sharing your great find of http://groceryloophole.com with me and our group members. At your recommendation I signed up for their sampler and received it in three days. The savings were just as you said out of this world! I have also received hundreds of emails from our group members asking me to thank you on their behalf. How is Ralph doing? Jim broke his ankle during this big snowstorm that hit us. As soon as you get back from Boca we have to get together.

      Linda