Fwd: An Announcement From Our Group Owner

  • Yahoo Groups Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2010

      Last night our group's owner and founder, Peggy Heskill, who I believe many of you know emailed me regarding a number of postings recommending the savings program at http://savingmorethanbefore.com She asked me to pass along to you the following message. Peggy after reading the initial recommendations for these programs about a month ago, did a bit of research on the company and what it offers. Unable to find any negative reports about this company she signed up for what they call their sampler program. She said it took four days to arrive and she immediately began trying the programs. She further reported and asked me to pass along that the savings were in line with what the company claims and in several cases she saved more than the company claimed. So she said she is on the bandwagon and also highly recommends this program

      PS: She will be in Boca Raton for three more weeks and wishes all her friends the best.