Re: AS SEEN ON TV - LEGALLY Stop Paying For Groceries!

  • jeanrext
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 19, 2010
      Re: AS SEEN ON TV - LEGALLY Stop Paying For Groceries!
      As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is to LEGALLY stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour television show began for the company whose website is at: http://grocerydeal.net I thought it was very interesting and decided to check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first thing I did was check out the company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the company has had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified this company. They told me that they verified the company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the company is legitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and friends about this program and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I spoke with were already using this program. They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they had saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this sampler program on 12/19/09. On 12/26/09 I received my complete membership package and the fun began. Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes I went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received from this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!!!
    • Kimberly Sands
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18 4:01 PM

        Thanks so much for the tip you shared below. I signed up and the savings are just what you said Amazing!

        http://nofullprices.net  I thought it was very interesting and decided to
        check
        it
        out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first thing I did was check out the
        company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the company
        has
        had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified
        this company. They told me that they verified the company's licenses, bank
        accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the company is legitimate.
        Then I started asking co-workers and friends about this program and to my
        surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I spoke with were already using this
        program. They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they
        had
        saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this sampler program
        on 2/10/10. On 2/17/10  I received my complete membership package and the
        fun
        began. Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes
        went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery
        bill and it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received
        from this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The
        cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!!!

      • Marian Sanders
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
          Re: AS SEEN ON TV - LEGALLY Stop Paying For Groceries!

          Thanks so much for the tip you shared below. I signed up and the savings are
          just what you said Amazing!

          [original post]
[...]

        • Payment Center
          Message 4 of 4 , May 30, 2010

            Thanks so much for the tip you shared below. I signed up and the savings are just what you said Amazing!

            [original post]

            As amazing as it may sound many people do not realize how easy it is
            to LEGALLY stop paying for their groceries! This is how the one hour
            television show began for the company whose website is at:
            http://nofullprices.net I thought it was very interesting and decided to
            check it out. I am very skeptical by nature so the first thing I did was check
            out the company. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and found that the company has had no complaints lodged against them, I also contacted Paypal who has verified this company. They told me that they verified the company's licenses, bank accounts and other paperwork indicating to them that the company is legitimate. Then I started asking co-workers and friends about this program and to my surprise 6 out of the 10 people that I spoke with were already using this program. They told me how pleased they were with it and how much money they had saved and are currently saving. So I decided to sign up for this sampler program on 5/10/10. On 5/17/10  I received my complete membership package and the fun began. Using their program and the free lifetime membership that it includes I went to the supermarket ready to make a killing. The cashier rang up my grocery bill and it came out to $239.87 then I presented her with the coupons I received from this program and I saved $223.38 - my final bill was only $16.49! The cashier wasn't the only one shocked. This program has changed my life!!!