Re: A few things

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
      Thank you Helen.I know that I too will be trying to use this right
      arm because it just comes natural to me.It could get interesting
      until it is all over but it will be worth it when I can knit and sew
      without this pain running up my thumb from my wrist.
      Roxanne

      --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Helen Swartz

      > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
      security of spyware protection.