Re: [soldierscharitysisters] A few things

  • Helen Swartz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      Good luck with the surgery.I had my hand operated on
      last August,I am also right handed and I learned very
      quickly that I strongly believe my left arm is shorter
      then my right,you don;t realize how much you use your
      right hand and how quickly you automatically TRY to
      use that hand and are painfully reminded not too.
      Thinking or you Helen
      --- soldierscharitysisters

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
        Thank you Helen.I know that I too will be trying to use this right
        arm because it just comes natural to me.It could get interesting
        until it is all over but it will be worth it when I can knit and sew
        without this pain running up my thumb from my wrist.
        Roxanne

        --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Helen Swartz

        > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
        security of spyware protection.