A few things

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      Next Monday I am having surgery on my right arm so the posts will be
      short and sweet since I will be typing one handed and left handed at
      that.If we see we are getting new memebers I may need to ask for help
      in welcoming them.The good news is that after a few weeks down time I
      will be able to crochet and knit like mad to get things ready to go.
      I wanted to wish you all a very happy 4th .
      Roxanne
    • Helen Swartz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        Good luck with the surgery.I had my hand operated on
        last August,I am also right handed and I learned very
        quickly that I strongly believe my left arm is shorter
        then my right,you don;t realize how much you use your
        right hand and how quickly you automatically TRY to
        use that hand and are painfully reminded not too.
        Thinking or you Helen
        --- soldierscharitysisters

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2007
          Thank you Helen.I know that I too will be trying to use this right
          arm because it just comes natural to me.It could get interesting
          until it is all over but it will be worth it when I can knit and sew
          without this pain running up my thumb from my wrist.
          Roxanne

          --- In soldierscharitysisters@yahoogroups.com, Helen Swartz

          > Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added
          security of spyware protection.