GROUP ADVISORY

  • Yahoo Groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009

      Hello Group, as you know I recently posted an announcement of my research and testing of the products located at http://1978prices.com Since that time I am receiving a huge amount of email asking me whether I have actually tried the products. I thought I specified that in my earlier email but nevetheless the answer is yes I have tried all the products so far except the Kodak film package. Both the grocery and restaurant books are continuing to save me substantial amounts of money and I have already made several purchases from the Online Wholesale Mall where I have been receiving brand new name brand products for less than anywhere else.

      Administrative Group Moderator