GROUP ALERT: This Just Came Across The Wires!

  • Group Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009

      I wasn't going to make any further comments on my recommendation of the programs being offered at http://savingmorethanbefore.com but last evening I received a notification from The American Consortium of Moderators and List Owners ( an organization comprised of over 475,000 moderators and owners throughout the United States). They have issued a statement encouraging all moderators and list owners to share information with their members about this very same program. Here I thought I was ahead of the game in researching this and informing my members. Now a nationwide directive has been issued for all moderators to inform their members. Well, happy savings to everyone. I am still receiving receipts from group members who are saving a fortune using this program.